Hereford Rowing Club
37 Greyfriars AveHereford
HR4 0BE












Opening times: Mon–Sun 18:00-23:00
See more about this pub on CAMRA's national web site
Formed in 1861, the club overlooks the River Wye and is central to Hereford. It has an extensive club house with a bar, lounge and terrace overlooking the river. Herefordshire CAMRA's annual beer and cider festival, Beer on the Wye, is held in the grounds of the club during the second weekend of July.